Berlin is an industry-leading integrated communications agency in Edmonton, Alberta, with skills in communications strategy, creative execution, design and public relations.
This means we can tackle a wide array of communications problems for a diverse list of clients, but issues of public interest are where we really stand out.
We’re perfectly comfortable engaging people as consumers, but we excel at engaging them as members of communities and constituencies. Being firmly embedded in Alberta’s government, media and public policy landscapes, we do our best work at the intersection of government, industry, non-profit and quasi-public sectors.
It’s an honour to continue to be recognized with industry awards from organizations like IABC Edmonton, the Advertising Club of Edmonton, and Applied Arts, but that’s not what we’re most concerned with. What we really care about is whether our clients got the results they needed to win in their sector.
Berlin by the Numbers
Wins like these are the real measure of our success:
- $520 million secured to redevelop the aging Royal Alexandra Hospital (Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation)
- $50 million in government funding restored to post-secondary education in Alberta (Confederation of Alberta Faculty Associations)
- 63% increase in agreement that Alberta’s forestry companies take their role as stewards of the forest very seriously (Alberta Forest Products Association)
- 21% lower municipal tax increase than initially proposed, saving our clients millions (Prosperity Edmonton)
- 3x more first-year participants than expected in the Residential No-Charge Energy Savings Program (Energy Efficiency Alberta)
We have worked with
Each of our employees brings a diverse background and skill set to our work.
Led by Berlin’s founding partners, we work seamlessly within our team and with external collaborators to handle everything a client needs.
Director of Operations